Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Grouchy Old Man Winter

Well winter is here. Must be close to 8 inches of snow, then sleet, now some is melting but I doubt it will all melt before re-freezing. So we'll have a nice thick layer of frozen snow and ice on everything. Training is probably over for the season. I have some young dogs who need a fair amount of work still to be where I want come spring trials. I'll be praying for an early spring!

So now I roll around the living room floor with puppies in the long dark evenings. Could be worse! The little guys greet me with wagging tails. They pounce on each other then growl and wrestle. They can walk, trot and canter and have started exploring their world when out of the x-pen. They are not exactly graceful, but they are cute as buttons and cheerful as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment