Sunday, December 6, 2009

New pictures

I got new pictures this morning. I woke them up (not hard since sleep is still their main activity). So, not exciting photos but you can see they are looking more like dogs. They spend all day in the living room x-pen now. I am leaving the x-pen open for a while this morning. I've got a crash pad outside so they can slither down onto something soft, as well as a protective cover over the edge of the x-pen so they don't get their legs caught on the trips through the door. So far they have mostly just toddled to the crash pad and gone back to sleep. I'll miss these long sleeps and extremely short bursts of activity in another couple weeks.

We got our first snow last night. Gust, 10 months old from Wales, apparently never saw snow before. She was growling at the flakes from the porch last night. This morning when I let her out she raced to the end of the porch and stopped dead. Then she decided to take the leap and discovered the sheer joy of playing in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment