Saturday, February 15, 2014

iPhone on the Lam

Good dogs waiting patiently while I look for my iPhone. I dropped it between the runners when fumbling trying to take pictures while simultaneously hanging onto my big mittens. I saw the phone slide under the drag mat brake. I assumed it was back behind me, but in fact it had snagged under the mat so that when I stood on it to brake I was standing on the phone. I think perhaps I should check to be sure I took out the "complete coverage for the complete idiot" policy on my phone. The good news is the phone survived just fine. They really are tough little buggers.

All this and the moving photos were blurry. Not a lot of light and the sled vibrating I guess. 5 miles today and not a single tangle. Two road crossings. My leaders attempted a couple side trails on the way home, but we were moving at a moderate pace so I was able to stop them before the entire team was committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment